We are proud to be partnered with a true, homegrown Swedish success story!
Built on the vision of a man who recognised a clear limitation in sports broadcasting, this company is built on technological innovations and a determined spirit. They have partnered with globally recognised sporting brands and now build ball-tracking solutions that are watched by audiences all across the globe!
Their next hire is for a full-stack Python developer with proficiency in both Django and Angular to join them as they look to expand their tech teams following a hugely successful year in 2020!
Role & Responsibilities
* You will take an active role in defining high level architectures, technological innovation and work towards increasing the global foothold of the company's main product
* You will work in a cross-functional team and manage product development and deployments to ensure the product runs smoothly for its millions of users
* Above all else, your work will directly influence the scope of servers, networks, and users of a market leading, global SportTech platform
Skills & Qualifications
* Prior knowledge of DevOps methodologies, and experience of working within environments carrying out CI/CD is super valuable! As the platform scales up automation is going to be an essential requirement
* Previous experience of developing within a cloud-native space is super beneficial; an understanding of serverless development, architecture and deployments will lead to great successes in this role
* Highly competitive salary model with a terrific bonus/incentive structure
* 5,000 SEK Friskvård (gym / similar stuff), ITP Pension, health insurance, hardware allowance
* Opportunities to travel globally! As the product expands into more sport markets, and more national markets, their will be chances to travel globally and establish the product in brand new markets