Technical Support Engineer - £40,000
My client is on the look out for a 1st line and 2nd line support enginer to join there well established technical support team which will have particular focus on networking, software solutions and general hardware corrections.
You will be based in the heart of Edinburgh - voted one of the best cities to work in the UK. So enjoy the culture, intertwined with an incredible opportunity to progress your career.
Role & Responsibilities
* Troubleshooting for end user and clients
* Solving and documenting technical incidents and problems
* Acting as a lead within the support team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience / Knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
* Knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, Ethernet, Routing, Firewalls, and telephone switching
* Hands on experience troubleshooting and firewalling.
* State of the art office in the heart of Edinburgh.
* Outstanding learning opportunities, with a variety of progression pathways.
* Friendly and inlcusive work environment, that encourages creative and hard work.
If interested it would be great to hear from you. I'd be happy to disclose more about the role or answer any questions you may have about the role.
Get in touch via the following channels;
Phone: 0191 338 7638