DevSecOps Engineer With AWS
What we do!
We are world leaders in creating services to make financial transactions simple for businesses, through highly complex solutions suited to meet individual businesses needs. Our Stockholm team has done some brilliant work over the last few years of delivering excellence to hundreds of businesses, from small e-commerce businesses to National Airlines.
And while we love the businesses we work with, we are in the search to expand our services to more of the market over the coming years as we truly believe our products and solutions are the best that customers can get.
We are searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer to find ways to improve our AWS systems through innovation, optimisation and an analytical point of view. This would involve collaborating with multiple teams, and scaling solutions to all of our projects when suitable.
What You'll Do
* Write and maintain CloudFormation to create and manage AWS resources
* Create and improve CI/CD pipelines
* Work closely with engineering to progress development standards, procedures, and guidelines to improve deployment processes, scalability, and reliability
* Maintain and improve our alerting systems
What You'll Bring
* DevOps experience within AWS
* Security experience within the Cloud
* Experience with a modern tech stack: Eg. Kubernetes, Terraform, Cloud Formation
* Experience with scripting languages
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* 2+ years of experience creating microservice CI/CD pipelines to deploy into a Kubernetes Cluster
We are really excited to hear from you and answer any and all of your questions on this role.
Please apply below if you think you could help us in our quest to keep expanding our business and keep improving our code! If you are interested apply below or reach out to our recruiter directly at T.Smee@jeffersonfrank.com