SENIOR AWS DATA ENGINEER
12 Month Contract - 100% Remote
Here is an opportunity to work within one of the best industries in Sweden, 100% remotely from within Europe. Working on high-quality pipelines within one of our world-leading Data Platforms.
We work on brand-new systems and cloud technology. so we are looking for someone with experience working on a modern tech stack.
- Developing high-quality data pipelines, making data available on the Bank Data Platform.
- Create reusable components and enhance existing flows and components.
- Provide documentation at the right level, to help others understand and support what you have built.
- As we work in a DevOps fashion - be responsible for what you build and for the deliveries of the team as a whole.
- Extensive knowledge of the AWS platform.
Extensive knowledge of the AWS Data Lake - related services, i.e. AWS Glue, AWS S3, AWS Athena, AWS Select and AWS Lambda.
- Good knowledge of Kafka integration.
- Good knowledge of data modelling.
- Good knowledge or relational databases.
If this role sounds like your next career step please don't hesitate, apply below or get in contact with me at T.Smee@NigelFrank.com