What we do!
We are world leaders in the retail space, and in recent years we have become specialised in creating some of the best tech in the retail space, to help our wider business function more efficiently. On this road towards perfection, we have created some highly complex solutions which we now want to move into a multi-cloud environment to meet our varied needs.
One specific piece of the puzzle we are looking to work on immediately is our GCP pipelines, so we are looking for someone experienced with GCP & best DevOps practices.
We are searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer to find ways to improve our GCP systems through innovation, optimisation and an analytical point of view. This would involve collaborating with multiple teams, and scaling solutions to all of our projects when suitable.
What You'll Do
* Write and maintain Terraform IaC to create and manage AWS resources
* Create and improve CI/CD pipelines
* Work closely with engineering to progress development standards, procedures, and guidelines to improve deployment processes, scalability, and reliability
* Maintain and improve our alerting systems
What You'll Bring
* 2+ years of DevOps experience within GCP
* Experience with a modern tech stack: Eg. Kubernetes, Terraform, Cloud Formation
* Experience with scripting languages
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* 2+ years of experience creating microservice CI/CD pipelines to deploy into a Kubernetes Cluster
We are really excited to hear from you and answer any and all of your questions on this role.
Please apply below if you think you could help us in our quest to keep expanding our business and keep improving our code!