Position: Frontend Tech Lead
Location: Oslo, Norway
Join Our Norwegian E-Learning Platform as a Frontend Tech Lead!
The main responsibility for this position is to produce high quality code and shape together with the team the best practices vertically across the solution, including the frontend application, using Vue/TypeScript and the backend APIs. Also an important part of the job is to interact with their designer to create pixel perfect UIs according to design specs.
In this role, you will be working as part of a small and highly effective cross functional team, where most developers have a full stack understanding of the technical challenges.
As a main developer/lead in the team, they will be part of all major technical decisions, shaping the best practices and creating new features for our products by deploying code to production regularly.
* Strong expertise in Vue and TypeScript.
* Experience leading teams and mentoring.
* Familiarity with modern frontend tools and agile methodologies.
* Excellent communication skills in English and Norwegian.
* Revolutionise education through technology.
* Collaborative work environment.
* Competitive compensation and benefits.
* Continuous learning and professional development.
* Flexible work arrangements.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Dylan Johnston at: