Senior Developer / Tech Lead - Helsinki
We have a brand new opportunity based in downtown city centre Helsinki working for a Global Marketing & Advertising agency. They aren't your standard marketing agency as they have three sides to the business which enables them to provide expert end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver across the entire brand and customer experience.
Part Creative Agency - Part Consultancy - Part Technology Company
Specialise within: Apps / B2B / Commerce / Communications / Consulting / CRM / CX / Data / health / Inclusive XP / Intelligence / Production / Technology
They are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; their people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. They offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
They are looking to add a Senior Developer to their existing Digital team in Helsinki to come in and hit the grown running and deep dive into the Drupal Platform. You will then have the opportunity to grow into a Tech Lead position
* You are able to act independently as a key technical specialist and are experienced working with relevant technologies
* You are confident in crafting websites and consulting on technical questions
* You excel in a collaborative environment and enjoy sharing knowledge
* You are a master of Drupal and PHP, with several years' experience
* You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
* Self-motivated and detail-oriented work ethic with a willingness to challenge assumptions and shift gears
What you will do:
* Team | Work with a team of developers, designers, QA, and project management to produce high quality projects for large brands that you know and use
* Collaborate | Mentor associate developers. Review code for your peers. Collaborate and meet with the team to review the status, identify potential blockers
* Process | Support Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD). Create documentation in accordance with established processes and policies.
In this busy and varied role, you will be responsible for the innovation, development and execution of marketing technology initiatives, primarily focused on the development and implementation tasks on the Drupal platform. You'll be translating and developing requirements from their wider content and design teams into technical specifications and solutions. You'll have exposure to some of the biggest brands, most elaborate projects, and also most highly rated specialists globally.
We put an emphasis on development and growth, they want you to remain specialists in your fast-changing field, so you will be encouraged to keep up to date with technology and market developments. In this role, you'll be working alongside a team of experts in advertising, content, data, and UX.
* 100 offices around the world
* Work on Global brand marketing campaigns
* Several Programmes and Initiatives designed to support you
* Training / Development programmes
* Paid Certifications
* Private Healthcare
* Choice of work tools (mobile / laptop)
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
To apply, you can contact me via email at email@example.com or call me on +358 75 3263948 for more information.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security