We are very excited to be working closely with a Stockholm based organisation that is on a journey towards building a next generation platform for the streaming of high quality browser based videogames.
Currently made up a compact, highly efficient team, the working culture is very inviting and everyone is focused on building great products for the end user.
This role will see you working in a highly collaborative environment, shipping new games on a weekly basis. Further to this, the company has an internal policy that provides a sense of ownership to developers over the games they produce.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain multi-platform libraries and tools for game studios.
* Troubleshoot and help out game studios integrate our libraries and use our tools.
* Evaluate and communicate the pros, cons and costs of each potential solution or implementation
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong GoLang experience, or alternatively experienced in backend code of similar languages
* Experience of developing multiplatform code, preferably browser and mobile based
* Highly Competitive Market Salary
* 30.000 SEK hardware budget + 4.000 SEK wellness allowance
* Provisins for private pensions, healthcare, personal insurances