Technical Director - FULLY REMOTE
Up to £200k + Equity
My client are building the Next Generation of Web3 Developers. My client are a training & employment platform for creating exceptional Web3 developers.
The company's mission is to solve the huge skills shortage in the Web3 ecosystem by providing a first-rate technical education to high-potential individuals that wish to kick start their career in Web3 development.
They have bold ambitions to be the global leader in training and placing the next generation of Web3 developers by 2030. To achieve this, they're looking for an experienced & entrepreneurial individual to be a pivotal member in the founding team.
Role & Responsibilities:
They are looking for a Technical Co-Founder to join the team and build a leading educational course for aspiring Web3 and blockchain developers. With support from an experienced Assistant Programme Director, this role will take full end-to-end responsibility from developing the syllabus with their partners, to the student learning experience. Ultimately, this will be your program to teach. Like all startups it will be challenging, high-risk and high-reward, where you will be wearing many different hats.
As a broad outline, below are some of the core responsibilities you'll be undertaking:
* Working with our syllabus partners to develop full course materials & lesson plans
* Delivering 2-4 hours of lessons daily to our learners
* Supervising sprints and individual + collaborative project work
* Working closely with a Teaching Assistant to monitor overall learner participation & performance
* Providing constructive feedback to learners on their individual & project work
* Delivering program feedback to the Founding Team
* Social media presence and thought leadership on crypto & blockchain
* Proactive and valued contribution to their decisions and growth strategy
Skills and Experience:
* 4+ years software development experience
* 3+ years as a senior blockchain developer at a reputable Web3 start-up
* Strong experience developing Solidity contracts & Dapps on Ethereum
* Experience managing and training technical teams
* Comfortable in public speaking situations
* Ability to explain complex technical concepts to a novice
* Enjoy working autonomously without significant infrastructure and frameworks
* Experience developing on Ethereum Layer 2's and/or Rust contracts desirable
* Generous equity stake
* Competitive salary of to £200k
* 28 days holiday (inclusive of UK bank holidays)
* Pension scheme
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785