I have a new remote role for a platform-based organization working to streamline drug product and process data management across the supply chain with compliant, cloud-based software. They help life science companies streamline product and process patient data management by offering cloud-based software solutions that ensure Part 11-compliant data transparency and integrity throughout the product lifecycle and supply chain. They are based out of Colorado and are looking to bring on a DevOps Tech Lead to their team right now.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Extensive IT experience (5-12 years)
* Minimum of 2 years of recent AWS experience in a DevOps role
* CircleCI & Terraform experience required
* Authentication services experience required
* Proven regulatory experience required
* Operating in a highly regulated environment (FDA, government, HIPPA, financial compliance, etc.)
* Developing and/or following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
* Familiarity with SOC-2 Type II
* Working within the FDA regulated industry with GxP, 21CFR Part 11, and GDPR preferred.
* Team player, leadership skills, comfortable interacting with customers, strong communication skills
Benefits & USPs:
* Health, dental, vision, 401k (no match)
* Small company - 25 people
* Start-up mentality - everyone wears multiple hats
* Their core team created the first informatics & data analytics software for drug manufacturers
(Note: This is a full-time position and there is no sponsorship available).
This company is rapidly growing right now. They offer great benefits and a negotiable salary.
Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and we can set up a time to speak today!