We are recruiting for a company that provides end-to-end COVID-19 response software used to support public health officials, emergency response departments, enterprises, and universities in their efforts to slow the spread of Coronavirus and keep residents, employees, and students healthy and safe. This role involves an independent Lead DevOps Engineer that can work well with others and is driven to consistently improve their processes and product while exhibiting the following assets:
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
* AWS, 5+ years exp.
* Must have Strong Kubernetes (in production)
* Must have CDK/CloudFormation /Terraform experience
* Strong Experience in setting up secure infrastructure. In depth knowledge of VPCs, Gateways, Private subnets
* CI/CD Pipeline, Scripting
Additional Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
* DDOS mitigation experience using appropriate tools (AWS shield, Fast.ly)
* Experienced in setting up and configuring VPNs
* Competitive Salary
* Fast Growing Start-Up & growing company within healthcare field
* Organizational Culture + Making immediate impact
* 100% Remote, Full Benefit offerings and 401K
If working in a fast-paced environment with some of the best minds in IT excites you, or if you are looking to grow your skillset and lead in a Lead DevOps position, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on LinkedIn.