AWS Technical Architect, Up to £85,000 DOE, Leeds (once a week)
Jefferson Frank have a long standing relationship with one of the markets leading cloud consultancies, and are currently partnering to source for an AWS focused 'Technical Architect'.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the Yorkshire based business unit focusing on servicing clients in consulting, designing and delivering high quality cloud solutions in AWS. With a client already lined up, it is as simple as jumping straight onto the project once you have joined my client's team.
Below, I have detailed important features of what is required to succeed within the role, what my client will be expecting you to be capable of carrying out on a frequent basis, and finally what they can offer you as an employer.
What you will need to succeed:
* Previous experience as a hands on architect with in-depth knowledge of designing applications in any of the following languages; C#, .Net, or SQL.
* Working knowledge of a wide range of architecture styles including; Monolithic to Microservices and Serverless.
* Experience of designing for security aspects of cloud based services.
* Expertise in designing solutions in AWS.
* Comfortable with a DevOps style of working.
* Good understanding and experience in Agile working methodology.
What they can offer you:
* Base salary of up to £70,000 depending on experience and suitability to the role.
* Annual variable bonus.
* Pension - 5% employee + 4% employer contribution.
* Private medical insurance for yourself and immediate family.
Ability to travel to Leeds on a weekly basis (once) is an absolute mandatory requirement for this role due to the demands of the end client. On top of this, the in office requirement will include face time with the client and so communication skills are essential.
You must hold valid right to work in the United Kingdom, my client does not offer any form of Visa Sponsorship.
If the above is ticking all the boxes and you would like to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 338 6624.
AWS // Serverless // Microservices // DevOps // C# // .Net // Architecture // Technical Architect // Solution Design