Up to €5,000
Market Leader Product Development Company
3 x Remote
There is a Belgian scale-up in the area of Limburg, a company that is a pioneer and market leader in their area of specialization, which is currently looking to hire a Technical Analyst to assist them with their increased client portfolio. They are a niche specialist in a cool industry that everybody is interested to work in and their products are internationally popular, being used from big players of the industry, both in Belgium and worldwide.
The company is creating complex, next-generation software products for this cool industry, and helps their clients who are using it to optimize their operations, save time, money and increase their safety. They are pioneers in the industry they work on, and their vision is to bring digital revolution and make everything paperless , in a field where this is not the case. Innovative, modern and smart, they're constantly improving their products, based on their clients' and the industry's needs. On the human aspect, the company is putting value to their people; everything is based on trust and open communication , so if you want to work in a market leader product company while feeling that you belong in a family, this is your chance to grab!
The role and responsibilities
The client is looking for an ambitious and creative Technical Analyst to understand what is the desired solution of the client before analyzing it to the development team. The new-joiner will work closely with the Product Owner, defining the technical and functional requirements connected to development and integrations. Apart from this, he will be the point of contact for the Support Engineers and developers, understanding the issues reported by the clients, investigate them and figure out a functional and viable solution. An analytical and pragmatic mindset is a very nice to have because the ideal candidate should be in position to understand the priorities of the customers , therefore he/she should be able to propose a solution that will prioritize the important matters, without influencing the whole functionality.
You will work closely with the Developers and Product Owners, to ensure the solution is technically doable and you will also help the Engineers describe the source of the issues and the proposed solution to the customers. In this position, you will be able to work together with other teams in a collaborative approach.
The right person will be able to demonstrate
* At least 2 years of hands on experience as a Technical Analyst in an I.T. company.
* Good understanding of technology and software development as a concept.
* Experience in analyzing issues and form the best technical solution, together with the team.
* Prior exposure to iOS and/or Java applications is a big advantage.
* Experience with documenting requirements of the clients, to help developers and support engineers.
* Result driven, positive and collaborative mindset with a solution-oriented approach.
* Experience with data structures such as XML, XSD, JSON or others.
* Fluency in English language, with good communication skills. Dutch is a huge plus!
* Willingness to be part of a pioneer of the industry, in a young and collaborative team.
* Trustful and honest character who wants to actively contribute to what the company is doing.
Seniority level comes last, so the soft skills are very important. The company is hiring the attitude/character and they train the skills, as they are saying.
What you should expect
* Base salary Up to €5,000 gross/month for the very senior profiles, tailored to your level of experience. The client is happy to match your expectations and pay you what you deserve.
* Bonus allowance
* Vacation allowance
* Training budget. Both in hard skills and soft skills.
* Flexible work hours.
* Individual coaching.
* 32 days of holidays.
* All standard benefits in Belgium, including a company car and a fuel card.
* 3 days remote/week even after Covid. If you prefer to have less remote , this is also an option of course.
* Frequent performance evaluations and growth opportunities within the company.
* Flat culture/structure, no micromanagement and open communication is the core of their business.
* A company that will put value and support you on a personal level, being there for you if needed. It may sound like a cliché, but there is family-like atmosphere where they take good care of their people, in every aspect.
If this sounds good to you, don't lose time and contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis and send me an email
to email@example.com and I'll be glad to give you more details.