System Architect (fully remote)
Senior Developer role in Helsinki (English speaking)
We are working with a partner who are looking to fill the role of a System specialist. As a product company, they have 4 offices (Espoo, Lohja, Kuopio, Oulu) throughout Finland and also allow for remote or office working anywhere in Finland.
Their product is Europe's leading cloud-based veterinary clinic and hospital management software. They have a mission to become a market leader and current they empower veterinary professionals in over 10 countries to save time, improve care and personalise their customer experience. More specifically it is a cloud-based ERP system for veterinarians that simplifies the life of clinics by streamlining client and care processes. Developed with twenty years of experience, the intuitive system is the pinnacle of ERP systems.
They currently have over 15,000 veterinary professionals using their products with a goal to grow the user base to 150,000 by 2030. Alongside they System Architect vacancy they have ambitious growth plans for the rest of 2021 and have shown no sign of weakness despite the impact of Covid-19.
As the System Architect you will work with the other platform team developers in the Cloud team. Your primary focus will be on developing the platform around the core of their Python framework based application running on AWS servers. You will collaborate with the team lead and other developer teams to make sure technical standards are met.
The Tech used/required is as follows:
* AWS - EC2, S3, AKS, RDS (connection to Kubernetes)
* Python (Django)
* Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD (Gitlab)
* Database (MariaDB, AWS RDS)
* API Design
Some of the perks include:
* Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
* A possibility to grow both personally and professionally as they scale
* They offer learning platforms and training for all of their employees
* Work remotely from anywhere in Finland, or at any of their 4 Finnish offices
* Flexible working hours
* Internet and phone bills covered
* Choose your own equipment, such as laptop, phone and headphones
* Health insurance
* Company Clubs (Sport, Chill, Photographic)
* Participation at public sports and gaming events
* Social events (brunches, team building, parties, company trip)
For more information please apply or send you CV with any questions to email@example.com.
Currently all interviews are being carried out remotely due to Covid-19.