Service Desk Specialist | London | 6 months + Contract
We at Jefferson Frank are supporting a market leading organisation who are currently looking for a Service Desk Specialist - 2nd line support. This is an exciting opportunity to be exposed to the latest technologies and work in a swanky office space for a great company.
* Strong knowledge of supporting Google Workspace (G Suite) and experience with MacOS and Windows 10 as well as supporting technologies, such as JAMF, Git and Intune.
* Experience working in a technical support environment
* Apple products
What You'll Be Doing:
* Ensure the highest levels of customer experience in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the first point of contact in Operations.
* You will spend time working with tickets that have been submitted to the Service Desk via multiple mediums (chat/phone/web/walk-ups). Some tickets you will work through to resolution, and some you will need to collaborate or escalate to other teams for assistance. You will act as liaison for our new employees helping to assist in setting up their laptops and other devices/accessories.
* Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer's experience until resolved.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.