We are highly excited to be working with a highly successful organisation operating in the music sector. Currently extending their already highly complex browser-based music solution, they are now looking to scale up their server side infrastructure for 2021.
Currently going through an infrastructure modernisation, they are migrating the platform from Ruby on Rails over to the high powered Node.js option.
Role & Responsibilities
* Successful candidates will take an active role in designing, constructing and deploying backend services with a key focus on scalability, low latency and high availability
* You will work cross-functionally and with autonomy in a highly collaborative working environment
* Candidates will also be required to take an active role in building and operating infrastructure, deployment pipelines and DevOps toolings
Skills & Qualifications
* A minimum of 3+ years of professional experience working with Node.js / Ruby/Rails is essential
* Working knowledge of AWS and cloud-native platforms is highly desirable
* Any further experience of working with MongodDB, WebAssembly, or Emscripten is a huge bonus to applicants
* Highly competitive salary, pensions and insurances
* Equity options are available
* 30 vacation days