Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer
One of my clients, based in NYC, is looking to bring on an experienced full-time, fully remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer. This FinTech client just received over $100 million dollars in funding and is looking to grow exponentially over the next year. This position is great for someone wanting to come in at a senior level and grow within the organization and eventually lead a time of younger engineers.
- 5+ years of hands-on AWS experience with services such as EKS, ECR, Lambdas, Kinesis, SM, Route53, AirFlow, API Gateway
- Extensive SRE experience
- Databases experience with MongoDB, DynamoDB, RDS, PostgresSQL
- IaC experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Extensive Python coding experience
- Experience with monitoring and observability tools such as Splunk, Grafana, New Relic, etc.
- Software Engineering background, highly preferred
- Cannot provide Visa sponsorship, must be USC or GC
- Must currently reside in the USA and be open to working EST hours
What they are offering:
- Base salary between up to $200K or higher for the right candidate
- Bonus (exact number/percent to be determined)
- Growth potential
- Fully remote - can work from anywhere in the US
- No travel necessary
- Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K match
- Potential for equity
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Michaela Raffaele immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume or call 813-437-6879.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.