Senior Machine Learning Engineer - remote, but must be based in CA, FL, VA or AZ
Looking for someone with extensive experience building out data science pipelines using PySpark, Scala and SQL, amongst other various data science tools. Also need experience with NLPs, machine learning models, and with deep learning and predictive analysis. Within this role, you can expect to be leading projects hands-on in terms of analysis, modeling, and drawing from multiple analytical methods.
* 3+ years of experience building data science pipelines with PySpark, SQL, and/or Scala
* Extensive experience with Machine Learning models
* Expertise in one or more of the following Data Science topics: Deep learning and CNNs, traditional machine learning models, NLPs, optimization and operations research, statistics and time-series data analysis
* Experience with Python, Java, Presto and Hive
* Experience with Spark, MapReduce
* Experience with Tenserflow, Keras, Caffe, or Pytorch is a huge plus
* PhD or Masters Degree is required for this role
* Experience in Auto, Manufacturing, or Transportation
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
This job will offer the chosen candidate the opportunity to increase their level of experience working on the cloud with AWS & Big Data.
Opportunity type- Permanent with great benefits!! Remote opportunity could be possible for the right candidate.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6879 Ext (6879). My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Big Data and cloud analytics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS Big Data Jobs as well as the cloud market, I can be contacted at 813-437-6879. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.