Software Developer III (Career Level) Designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting for new and existing software applications. May direct a few junior level software engineers. Contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature.
Skills & Qualifications
* Three (3) years Software design, Two (2) years DevOps, Three (3) Object Oriented Programming
* Competency Skills: C#| Java|PHP|Python|PowerShell|SQL|HTML5|Bootstrap|CSS|Java Script
* Experience with DevOps methodologies to include CI/CD, Unit Testing, and build automation.
* Experience in PowerOn and SymXchange is a plus; must be willing to learn Symitar Episys and Jack Henry Products.
* Knowledge of web cloud technologies and other programming languages a plus.
* Working Knowledge of project management.
* Self-Starter| Problem Solver| Good Communication skills| Ability to work Collaboratively with others| Demonstrate Core Values| Ability to demonstrate established competency levels for all required regulatory or compliance related processes and/or procedures within established timeframes of appointment.
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Great benefits
* Fully remote