Senior Full-stack Engineer
Python & React
Cloud-Automated A.I Platform
85.000€ - 100.000€
A pioneer software operating system for airlines, travel and transportation that works with cutting edge A.I and Deep Learning to deliver real-world results and ultra-accurate revenue.
Do NOT expect legacy products rebranded with fancy keywords such as M.L, Neural Networks or A.I to grab your attention. Here you'll realize that all these technologies are in the DNA of the product's architecture.
Their vision to disrupt the industry/competition with cloud automated AI platform requires Full Stack Engineers to permanently join the Web-Planning & Scheduling team.
Why should you apply?
As a Senior Full-stack Engineer, you get a yearly gross salary between 85.000€ - 100.000€, and you're also going to:
* Join a relentless team of I.T Geeks
* Enjoy great work-life balance with flex work hours and remote work flexibility
* Receive a budget to build your own home office
* Get 25 paid holidays per year
* Get an incredible Health Insurance package that covers everything
* Secure your future early with a generous Pension Plan
* Unlimited training budget for your personal development
* Build the culture of the newly-funded EU Headquarters in Amsterdam
* Are you at the office? Enjoy snacks and beverages, lunch reimbursements, and social events
* Potential to get stock-options
* Experience with Full-stack software development using Python & React
* Proven experience building SaaS applications
* Hands-on experience with CICD, Docker and Kubernetes
* Strong knowledge of software design principles and patterns
* Extensive experience with Rest API
* You master unit testing and debugging techniques
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at p.diamantopoulos@jeffersonfrank, with an updated CV and I'll get in touch to share all the details with you! It's a 3-stage hiring process and, boom, there's your new big challenge!