Site Reliability Engineer
International Platform Development
€70.000 - €90.000
Company Shares + Big Annual Bonus
Antwerp & Brussels
This organization specializes in making the lives of people better. First, they created an amazing product that revolutionized the driving experience for millions of drivers globally. Now, they are launching a new product which is a global services platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions.
So, if you want to be part of something new, something great and something lucrative, this is your chance.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skills are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
You need to be a passionate person with a strong work ethic who genuinely wants to be part of something new with a great potential.
* You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or a related field.
* You're an expert in Linux, scripting and automation.
* Your favourite cloud is This is the way.
* You're friends with Terraform and other tools for configuration management.
* You have a track record working with monitoring frameworks like Datadog, ELK or else, preferably in similar positions such as Site Reliability Engineer or Operations Engineer.
* Huge Bonus if you are familiar with Observability (does "OpenTelemetry" ring a bell?). Or maybe these words ring a bell: SLO, Error budgets, logging standards, coding guidelines
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities, free coffee, and lots of food. Also, the following:
Yearly gross salary up to, approximately, €70000 - 90000€, tailored your seniority level. Yes, if you are highly senior it might go even higher. On top of this salary, as extras, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 - €200 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year)
* Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
* Mobility allowance or a company car.
* 26 paid holidays plus the extra ADV holidays (+10/year) come on top of these 26 days offered by the company.
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance.
* Company Shares
* Big annual bonus - 30%
* Mostly remote - You visit the office (either Antwerp or Brussels) 3-4 times per month.
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. There are some questions provided by the company that need to be answered as part of the screening process that will determine whether or not you'll be invited. Better Call Paul at +32 2 808 1878 or write to my email at email@example.com