Service Desk Specialist | On Site (London) | 6 months | Inside IR35
We at Jefferson Frank are supporting a market leading organisation who are currently looking for a Service Desk Specialist - 2nd-3rd line support. The end client's focus is to create a service desk team that will be able to operate like engineers being involved in critical work to improve the overall impact we have on the business. This is a great opportunity to be exposed to the latest technologies and work in a swanky office space.
* Strong knowledge of supporting Google Workspace (G Suite) and experience with MacOS and Windows 10 as well as supporting technologies, such as JAMF, Git and Intune.
* Experience working in a technical support environment within a growing tech company would be really useful for us, as we want you to bring your knowledge of good service delivery
* Apple products
* ZenDesk / ServiceNow / Data Studio
What You'll Be Doing:
* Ensure the highest levels of customer experience in a collaborative environment with a keen focus on helping people resolve issues and problems as the first point of contact in Operations.
* You will spend time working with tickets that have been submitted to the Service Desk via multiple mediums (chat/phone/web/walk-ups). Some tickets you will work through to resolution, and some you will need to collaborate or escalate to other teams for assistance. You will act as liaison for our new employees helping to assist in setting up their laptops and other devices/accessories. Sometimes your job is simply to grant permission to a user once you have obtained or verified their eligibility.
* Troubleshoot, or escalate issues as appropriate, in a timely manner while communicating clearly and proactively throughout the customer's experience until resolved.
* You will share our passion for improvement, always looking for opportunities to improve and highlighting them to the team and management.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.