We are currently working with a market leading organisation who are actively seeking the expertise of an experienced Scrum Master on a contract basis.
Key Scrum Master responsibilities:
* Ensures that the team are supported by the relevant Agile practices and delivery cadence ensuring that practices do not become 'stale'
* Facilitates standups, events, reporting, retrospectives, reviews, risks and blockers and ensures that the team are upskilled and aware
* Creates a working environment where team members feel safe to raise any form of impediments to them
* Seeks to remove impediments to optimise work throughput of the team
* Constantly works with the Product Owner leads to re-prioritise the backlog as and when there are changes in scope or any issues surface
The successful applicant will be required to work via an umbrella company for the duration of this project.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.