Software Developer - Fullstack (React/ES6/Node/MongoDB/AWS)
Helsinki / Remote
We are working with a Finnish based start-up company and now Finland's largest buying / selling turnkey service for high-quality secondhand clothing. The goal of their business is to change people's consumption habits towards higher quality and more sustainable fashion.
As a company, they are in a very exciting phase as they move into the scaling phase. For this, they are now looking for Software professional's interested in developing a unique IT platform and databases. Their major growth phase, includes looking to expand into Europe (Currently in Finland, Estonia and Sweden. On top of their sustainable product and business methods, they donate 20% of their work they do to charity.
* Code development according to software development projects
* Participation in the development of functions and processes in product development
* Scalability of their secure service with IT infrastructure development (automatic cloud scaling, service load balancing, high availability and high flexibility)
* Participation in product development work through practical programming
* Documentation of IT and development processes
* Improving their DevOps policies
* Security development and control in support of the CTO
* Understanding / experience of functional programming (Ramda, fluture, folktale)
* React / Redux
Considered an advantage:
* Cloud platforms: AWS / GCP
* Databases: Firebase / MongoDB
If you'd be interesting in discussing this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All interviews / meetings are currently being held remotely in guidance with current Covid measures.