Are you a highly skilled and innovative Software Architect with a passion for designing cutting-edge solutions using the Microsoft development stack? Do you thrive in complex technical landscapes and possess a deep proficiency in .NET, C#, and Azure? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our dynamic partner as a Software Architect at one of our teams enterprise-sized consultancy partner.
Software Architect: Helsinki, Tampere, Jyvaskyla, Oulu, Turku.
They're a leading enterprise-sized consultancy that specialises in delivering advanced technology solutions to a diverse range of Finnish customers and this particular role is within the Energy Sector.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Architect, you will play a crucial role in shaping the technical direction of their projects. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, project managers, and business stakeholders, to design and deliver high-quality, scalable, and secure solutions using the Microsoft development stack, including .NET, C#, and Azure. Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading architecture and design discussions, providing technical guidance and making informed decisions.
* Developing architectural strategies that align with business objectives, scalability, and security requirements.
* Designing and implementing robust, efficient, and maintainable software solutions.
* Collaborating with development teams to ensure architectural best practices and coding standards are followed.
* Identifying and mitigating technical risks while ensuring timely project delivery.
* Staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and Microsoft technologies to drive continuous improvement.
* Proven experience as a Software Architect, preferably in an enterprise environment.
* Strong proficiency in the Microsoft development stack, including .NET, C#, and Azure services.
* In-depth understanding of software architecture principles, design patterns, and best practices.
* Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to address complex technical challenges.
* Experience leading and mentoring development teams.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
* Due to the technical documentation being written in Finnish, professional language skills (written and spoken in Finnish) is required.
* Relevant certifications in Microsoft technologies (e.g., Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect) are a plus.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Flexible work arrangements, including remote options.
* Company car
* Opportunities for professional growth and skill development.
* Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
* Chance to work on exciting, high-impact projects for prominent Finnish clients.
* Company cottage retreats in Saariselka and Vierumaki
* Employer bicycle scheme
* Occupational health-care
* Mobile phone, laptop, broadband and tech package.
* Culture, sport and well-being (massage & dental) benefits.
NOTE: Please state in the subject line which position you're interested in applying for along with an up-to date CV.
Phone: +358 75 326 3873
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs