Looking for a Programmer who is capable of technical testing planning and self-testing, as well as further developing testing processes and methods.
Your future tasks:
* You are responsible for test planning and its documentation in our development team.
* In terms of testing, you work in cooperation with our partners.
* You test Java and Python-based software in Linux environments.
* You plan and further develop testing processes and methods.
* Java and Python-based software in Linux environments.
* Manages required development tools and environments.
What they expect from you
* Experience in testing and test planning for a few years.
* Experience with software development projects and basic use of the Linux operating system.
* Interest in developing quality assurance.
* Systematic and flexible approach, you plan first - then you do.
* Good teamwork skills and self-direction.
* Fluent written English skills.
They will provide you with:
* The opportunity to develop as a quality assurance professional in a stable and secure workplace.
* The office is within easy reach of Keilaniemi.
* A small, flexible, and well-communicating team, where working is clear.
* This is an opportunity to work for a company who are doing some really rewarding work, you may have the chance to move in-house over time.
* Their company is well-established and well-funded.
* Small, flat hierarchy team where your input is valued and there is a clear line of progression you can discuss, you can create your progression roadmap.
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.