Site Reliability Engineer - Hybrid in Irving, TX 2 days/week - Full-Time/Direct Hire:
* This retained client is looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer to join their Public Cloud Team.
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
* You will be working on complex and difficult technical problems solving for scale, performance, and availability.
* The ideal candidate has experience in a software development environment and a deep appreciation of best practice for the design and deployment of fault tolerance solutions for cloud platforms.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Engage with systems engineering and application development teams at all stages of the technology lifecycle.
* Devise innovative ideas for solving difficult technical problems involving distributed systems, scale and security, and translate these ideas into designs and implementation.
* Implement best practices when it comes to availability, scalability, operational excellence and efficiency, using data driven analysis techniques when appropriate.
* Help identify key up-time and performance metrics for production systems and implement metrics based practices and processes.
* Suggest methods and new technologies for increasing the effectiveness of changes and of general production support improvements.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Hands on experience developing and engineering software using technologies such as Java, Python, C++, or Ruby
* Experience with modern SDLC tools, ability to develop and enforce CI/CD practices
* Experience with monitoring and observability technologies like Prometheus and Grafana
* Experience working in distributed, cloud-based environment using AWS/GCP/Azure
* Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
* $145-175k base salary
* Hybrid 3 days/week in their NYC location
* 3 rounds of interviews
* Fantastic benefits
* Collaborative and inclusive team environment
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to email@example.com. Put "SRE - Hybrid 3 days/week in NYC - Full-Time" as the subject line and attach your resume.*
*Please note, this is a full-time/direct hire opportunity (NOT C2C) and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*