SRE - Hybrid in Irving,TX - Full-Time/Direct Hire:
* This retained client is looking for a talented SRE/Sr. Software Engineer w/ Infrastructure as Code to join their team.
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
* The ideal candidate will have experience in designing, securing, building, optimizing, and supporting all aspects of infrastructure as code - automation at scale, networking, storage, compute, virtualization, etc.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Architect and develop automation solutions for complex enterprise infrastructure lifecycle including provisioning, configuring, maintaining, and decommissioning.
* Ensure all infrastructure components are built to the software engineered standards including proper end-to-end functional and load testing.
* Service Reliability Engineering - operate and support the infrastructure automation platform to deliver according to SLO/SLAs including tuning the observability tools and performing root cause analysis.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Software development experience (Java on Linux)
* Scripting experience in Python/Shell/PowerShell
* Infrastructure as code experience (Git, Jenkins, etc.)
* Experience with containers (Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.)
* Configuration management experience (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
* $120-165k base salary
* Hybrid 2 days/week in their newly renovated office in Irving, TX
* 3 rounds of interviews
* Fantastic benefits
* Collaborative and inclusive team environment
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to email@example.com. Put "SRE - Hybrid in Irving,TX - Full-Time/Direct Hire" as the subject line and attach your resume.*
*Please note, this is a full-time/direct hire opportunity (NOT C2C) and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*