Java Developer - Hybrid 2 days/week in Irving - Full-Time
* This retained client is looking for a talented Java Developer to join their team.
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
* The ideal candidate has experience with or the desire to build modern/scalable cloud-based software systems that integrate with various cloud and SaaS vendors.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Build and own systems and capabilities needed for cloud financial management across globally distributed businesses and teams.
* Lead design and architecture discussions, advocate for best practices, participate in code reviews, and contribute to scaling the team.
* Implement a unified view of costs related to direct consumption and shared costs across multiple public cloud providers and PaaS/SaaS vendors for visibility and accurate chargeback.
* Implement a cost optimization business process framework targeting both rate and usage-based optimization.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Java development experience
* Experience with data structures/algorithms
* Experience with relational/NoSQL databases
* API experience
* AWS/GCP/Azure experience
* $120-165k base salary
* Hybrid 2 days/week in their Irving, TX office
* 3 rounds of interviews
* Fantastic benefits
* Collaborative and inclusive team environment
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "Java Developer - Hybrid 2 days/week in Irving- Full-Time" as the subject line and attach your resume.*
*Please note, this is a full-time/direct hire opportunity (NOT C2C) and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*