Sr. Java Engineer/Architect - Hybrid 3 days/week
Sr. Java Engineer/Architect - Hybrid 3 days/week in NYC - Full-Time/Direct Hire:
* This retained client is looking for a talented Sr. Java Engineer/Architect to join their infrastructure automation team, which manages a platform that builds and configures application environments and provides full stack application infrastructure including compute, networking, storage, middleware, and security components.
* They are looking for a Sr. Java Engineer/Architect to join the team and help them solve innovative technical challenges by writing high quality code and maintaining robust system architecture.
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Architect and develop automation solutions for complex enterprise infrastructure lifecycle including provisioning/de-provisioning, configuration, etc.
* Code/implement Java/Spring backend services running in containers.
* Ensure all application components are built to software engineering standards including proper end-to-end functionality and load testing.
* Work with enterprise infrastructure providers and application development teams to guide and co-develop automation workflows and drive infrastructure as code across the enterprise.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Software development experience (specifically with Java)
* Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD experience (Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform)
* Experience with API, web services and microservices development and integration
* Cloud experience
* Tenure at previous companies of at least 3 years
* Hybrid in NYC 3 days/week
* Full-time/direct hire position
* $170-240k base salary
* Great benefits
* Collaborative and communicative culture
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "Sr. Java Engineer/Architect - Hybrid 3 days/week in NYC - Full-Time" as the subject line and attach your resume.*
*Please note, this is a full-time/direct hire opportunity (NOT C2C) and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*