* This client is looking for a Jira Administrator to join their team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Liaise with and support developers, gather requirements, document support and user guides, and assist with on-boarding to engineered solutions.
* Create, configure, and customize Jira projects, workflows, screen schemes, custom fields, permission schemes and notification schemes to meet business needs.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience with Jira
* Scripting experience with Java and/or Groovy
* Experience with Unix/Linux
* Hybrid 2 days/week in Irving, TX or Tampa, FL
* Great benefits
*This is a full-time position (NOT contract/C2C) and you MUST be a US Citizen or GC holder.*