GraphQL Developer - Hybrid in Irving, TX 2 days/week - Full-Time/Direct Hire:
* This retained client is looking for a talented GraphQL Developer to join their Technology Reference Data Team.
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
* You will work with a team of software engineers who will build the tech and reference inventory platforms. The platform will bring together all the application and infrastructure data across the private cloud and AWS/GCP/Azure.
Role & Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for writing code, pairing with other developers as appropriate, and decomposing acceptance criteria to understand team backlog deliverables, complexities, and risks while working as a strong contributor on an agile team.
* Your day-to-day will consist of creating reports, data processing, pulling data from one system then going into another and putting it in the output, transform data, and data manipulation.
* Serves as a technology SME for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group, and creating a technology domain roadmap.
* Define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process enhancements.
* Identify problem causality, business impact, and root causes.
* Impact the engineering function by influencing decisions through advice, counsel, or facilitating services.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience with GraphQL
* Experience with Java-based systems with a focus on Spring implementations
* Experience with building Rest APIs
* Experience with real-time messaging and ingestion (Apache Kafka)
* Experience with Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
* $120-165k base salary
* Hybrid 2 days/week in their Irving, TX location
* 3 rounds of interviews
* Fantastic benefits
* Collaborative and inclusive team environment
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "GraphQL Developer - Hybrid 2 days/week in Irving, TX - Full-Time" as the subject line and attach your resume.*
*Please note, this is a full-time/direct hire opportunity (NOT C2C) and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*