Cloud Financial Product Manager - Full-Time - Hybrid:
* You will be joining a company that is prominent in the FinTech space and is recognized as a Fortune100 company.
* This retained client is looking for a talented Cloud Financial Product Manager to join their Public Cloud Team.
* You will be instrumental in devising innovative ideas for solving hard technical problems related to financial transparency and process engineering.
* You will manage products and services to provide appropriate cloud forecasting, spend visbility, and optimization recommendations.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Engage with cross-functional teams to identify constraints, dependencies, risks/issues, and to deliver software features.
* Participate in all activities required to bring the product to market.
* Work closely with the team leads to maintain full visibility of multiple projects, ensuring resource gaps are addressed efficiently.
* Communicate effectively to an organization of hundreds of engineers, and present progress to senior management, escalating as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 2-5 years of experience in a Product Management role
* Experience in using and/or delivering cloud services
* Understand product requirements, technical challenges, business needs, and develop a detailed roadmap and schedule based on those needs
* Understand technology standards and implement accordingly across the globe
* Strong verbal, written, and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* Hybrid 2 days/week in Irving, TX
* Great benefits
*Please note, if you want a quicker response from me, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put "Cloud Financial Product Manager - Full-Time - Hybrid" as the subject line and attach your resume.*
*Please note, this is a full-time/direct hire opportunity (NOT C2C) and is open to candidates who do not need sponsorship. 3rd party applications will not be considered.*