* This client is looking for a Public Cloud Data Services Engineer.
* You will be instrumental in implementing the architecture and the engineering processes and best practices to provide data services in the public cloud.
Role & Responsibilities:
* This role is responsible for all data services in public cloud including relational databases, NoSQL databases, BigData, messaging and streaming, and analytics and machine learning.
* The ideal candidate has experience in professional software development, designing and creating highly available cloud systems, and has the ability to implement cloud strategy.
* Provide developer-friendly cloud onboarding to new data services users.
* Develop, cascade, and enforce engineering best practices using modern SDLC that enable CI/CD and favors automation, auditability, automated testing, infrastructure, and policy as code.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Python programming
* EMR, Databricks, or Spark
* $130-165k base salary
* Hybrid 3 days/week in their NYC office
* 2 days/week in their Irving, TX or Tampa, FL office
* Fantastic benefits
*This is a full-time position (NOT contract/C2C) and you MUST be a US Citizen or GC holder.*