One of our largest clients is about to go through a large cloud migration. You would be responsible for architecting scalable, secure, application platforms. You will be a part of a new DevOps team that will look to improve services across the operational platforms through vertical alignment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Serve as a technology SME for internal and external stakeholders and provide direction for all firm-mandated controls and compliance initiatives, all projects within the group, and in creating a technology domain roadmap.
* Advise/mentor junior team members.
* Ensure that all integration of functions meet business goals.
Skills & Qualifications
* 6+ years of programming experience (Full Stack, Scripting, IaC, Python, Golang).
* 4+ years of experience and knowledge of SDLC and CI/CD tools (Jenkins).
* Intermediate knowledge of containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift).
* *MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GC HOLDER*
If you are interested, please email email@example.com