Senior Software Engineer- FULLY REMOTE, 20% bonus, 15% pension
As a Senior Engineer, you will build and maintain a suite of high performant and robust APIs that provides an outstanding user experience for our customers. You will work as part of an agile development team, helping to build a high performing culture where quality matters and delivery happens at pace.
What you need to know and show
* You will need to have strong experience of back-end service development using TypeScript and NodeJS Lambdas
* Good experience of NPM build system
* Experience of coaching more junior engineers
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Understand the value in different ways of working and works towards changing inefficiencies
* You will need to have experience of GIT and CI/CD
Why we're looking for people like you:
* To challenge and innovate stack, culture, and ways of working.
* To help develop new product features and improve existing ones across a variety of projects.
* To collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver an amazing product experience for customers.
* To contribute and share new ideas for developing features and refactoring areas of code.
* To share and celebrate what you've learned by talking in our Digital Huddle.
* To further develop and flex your mentoring and leadership skills.
Support they'll provide:
* Access to a wide range of learning offerings including Bitesize
* Relevant technical training as required
* Regular 121s with line manager
* Coaching from other colleagues across the business as required
* In addition to the all-important competitive salary, pension & bonus offering, we totally get that life outside work is important to us all. So we want to shout out some of our other great benefits…
* We offer flexible working to help you achieve a good work/life balance.
* Opportunity to buy extra holidays is on the table.
To apply/ more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785