Senior Systems Engineer - FULLY REMOTE UK WIDE
This client of mine offers a fresh approach to finance. They're on a mission to make their customers happier and more successful by putting them in control of their finances.
As of now they are on the lookout for a talented Systems Engineer who can use initiative and drive to help automate and improve the build, run and change cycle their Storage and Backup Platforms as well as integrate key control mechanisms and complex audit and security requirements.
You will be working with the following tech stack... (Don't have to tick every box)
* Enthusiasm and initiative in implementing automation, improved platform security and services and improving feedback loops both within the team and towards senior stakeholders.
* Strong systems administration background in Netapp and Veeam Recovery Suite.
* Passion and experience in introducing new services/solutions to meet business requirements.
* Proven hands-on experience of Netapp/Veeam. Certification is a bonus but not a requirement.
* Strong understanding of production scale multi-tiered systems architecture and service management principles.
* Knowledge of Netapp Ontap 9.6, Veeam Backup 7 Recovery Suite v11.0, experience managing replication, QOS and performance management of both platforms.
* Experience in Data Centre migrations, primarily data moves between storage platforms.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels, as well as strong technical documentation skills.
* Able to undertake out of hours duties as part of the role where required to support incidents and complex change.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785