Senior Software Architect- Helsinki- up to €7000pm DEO + bonus
My client is looking to grow their team due to the impact of their growth. Our client helps power the modern connected world with security made for people. They help partners get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business.
They are currently one of the fastest-growing Global Software/Content/Video Security companies in the world, which turned over $88.5Million in 2021 and are currently seeing a huge increase in their SaaS platform.
They are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design, implement and customize features for their cloud-based security solutions for customers such as HBO, Visa, and Mastercard.
- Responsible for the design, customization, and implementation of robust, secure, scalable cloud systems for multiple product lines
- Be involved in customer and partner integration technical specifications. Help customer/ partner technical team if needed
- Estimate and plan efforts and tasks for identified solutions
- Developer key product components, backend and frontend
- AWS experience (S3, EC2, Lambda, RDS, Cognito)
- Python or Node experience in backend (6 years +)
- React experience
- CI/CD within Cloud environments
- AWS Certification greatly appreciated.
- Healthcare Insurance from Turveystalo (includes pre-existing conditions)
- Lunch Vouchers
- Activity Vouchers (50% of the total cost paid up to 180€/year)
- Options for Parking
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
To apply, you can contact me via email at email@example.com or call me on +358 75 3263948 for more information.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security