Sr. Software Engineer - Python
Our client is seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic Sr. Software Engineer to join our inclusive and collaborative team in the Denver Metropolitan Area. The Software Engineer role comes with a generous salary, many excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career at a thriving company.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will contribute to the evolution, architecture design, implementation and maintenance of the central services for our client cloud platform. You will build scalable and sustainable solutions, utilizing best engineering practices in an agile, team-oriented and collaborative environment.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
* Contribute to the evolution, architecture design, implementation and maintenance of the central services for our client cloud platform
* Play a central role in the company's Enterprise Data and API portfolio
* Use a variety of technologies and have the opportunity to explore and use new and emerging technologies
To apply for this Software Engineer role, you will need a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and professional experience in delivering quality software, ideally across the full stack. You will also require the following:
* Experience with WebServices, SAAS, PAAS, REST API development
* Demonstrable proficiency with Cloud service providers, mainly AWS
* Python OOP skills
* Experience with Flask, SQL, NoSQL database
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Sr. Software Engineer job in the Denver Metropolitan Area, please contact Jefferson Frank today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.