Senior Security Architect - UK wide
The Specialist Private Sector team are experienced in a range of different markets including Banking, Insurance, Retail, Travel, Transport and Utilities.
Their capabilities and credentials across Private Sector markets enable the design, delivery and management of business transformation programmes. They help their clients respond to changing customer demands, keep ahead of the competition, and safeguard their systems from evolving business and technology risks.
The day job
This is a great opportunity to join their Cyber team as a Senior Security Architect in a newly created post due to an increase in work load. This isn't a replacement so perfect opportunity to forge your own way to architect enterprise solutions for private sector clients.
They have a number of exciting projects coming up along with the BAU to keep you busy.
* Ensuring strong message security and mail hygiene.
* Security Target Operating Models
* Endpoint Security
* Identity and Access Management
* Information Governance
* Identifying potential efficiencies and new ways of working
* Working with and advising the solution architects on the potential security strengths and weaknesses of proposed solutions
* Designing solutions and demonstrating how to design
You need to have:
* Excellent customer facing skills - able to communicate effectively with staff and clients at all levels
* Extensive experience in IT Security, specifically in a management role with a proven track record
* A real breadth and depth across various areas, no need to be SME an in one particular vertical
It would be great if you had:
* Certifications are great but no pre-requisite, but anything cloud related is always good to have - AWS, Azure GCP etc
* Off shore team management
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 814 7785 for more info