I am currently looking for a Senior Software Architect to work remotely on a full time basis.
This position is working for leading sporting organization and you will be working with the Technology team to define the software strategy for internally developed core golf applications.
Salary: up to $200,000 + 25% bonus + benefits
Full time position
* Develop deep subject matter expertise on the data and business logic of core applications.
* Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards. communicating requirements, and gathering status
* Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
* Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
* 5+ years of programming experience.
* Strong experience in analysis/design/planning and able to document/communicate to supervisor/product owners
* Experience with relational database usage and management; experience with SQL
* Experience in JAVA, and other scripting languages * AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (preferred) * Knowledge of change management techniques
* Knowledge of full software development life cycle.