Site Reliability Engineer
We are currently working with a leading cloud organisation in the pursuit of a number of experienced Site Reliability Engineers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a number of large, cutting-edge, greenfield projects.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be an integral part of our clients SRE team responsible for building next generation products, services and pipelines.
Key required SRE Skills:
* Solid understanding of automation principles and programming experience using Python or Golang
* Experience working with Kubernetes (EKS) or other containerization tooling
* Experience utilizing automation tools like Terraform
* Strong experience with CI/CD tooling
* Strong understanding of Security, Monitoring and Performance aspects of cloud-native platform and application architectures
Key SRE Responsibilities:
* Perform a key engineering role in implementing new cloud projects.
* Support, maintain and monitor cloud infrastructure.
* Write scripts and configuration management to automate tasks.
* High level technical skills of infrastructure and cloud deployments.
* Optimize the software delivery pipeline with quality built in.
The successful applicants will be required to work via an umbrella company for the duration of this project.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.