REMOTE Sr. Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) - 175K
REMOTE: Site Reliability Engineer - Perm - 175K
An award-winning fintech company that is committed to transforming the digital experience for financial professionals, enabling them to better serve their clients by offering a third-party platform to conduct their investment business.
If you are a passionate Site Reliability Engineer and you are looking to join and lead a team of engineers to deliver state of the art Cloud Solutions… Then you have come to the right place!
As an SRE you will work closely with the Application Developers, QA Automation Engineers and the DevOps teams through the Software Development Life Cycle to help deliver engineering solutions to operational problems.
* Develop and build automated systems across the platform to reduce manual troubleshooting and debugging.
* Drive efforts to identify system bottlenecks and improve visibility into optimization and capacity demands.
* Lead efforts to adopt reliability principles like SLOs, chaos testing, alerting on actionable errors only.
Job Requirements… Please tell me you have at least half of these in your wheelhouse…
· 10+ Years' experience on SRE Team
· Python or Java
· Monitoring Systems
· Application Tracing / Traceability
· Splunk Log
· Terraform or CloudFormation
· Infrastructure Monitoring
· AWS Technologies (EKS, Lambdas)
· IaC Tools
** BS degree in Computer Science or software engineering discipline** - Plus!
* Perm, Remote (Headquartered in NYC)
* Base Salary: 150-170k + Bonus
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific