Our client is looking to hire an experienced DevOps engineer to assist them with the next phase of their journey.
Having built a highly intelligent, Machine Learning powered platform, they are now providing wide-reaching workflow automation technology to a range of end-users; legal teams, historical archives, local entrepreneurs, and even medical journals!
Their platform maps out all administrative processes, and trains a Machine Learning algorithm to parse through tasks and save thousands of hours of manpower for their users! Now at a stage where the platform is self-sufficient, the company is looking to scale up their systems in order to acquire new customers in new markets.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will handle all CI/CD pipelines, constructing, maintaining and further extending their reach
* You will take an active role in defining the GCP architecture
* You will work closely to Machine Learning engineers; writing new code for production and assisting with the training of ML algorithms
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of Strong DevOps experience; hands on experience with K8S is essential
* 3+ years of experience working within a GCP hosted infrastructure
* Strong knowledge of Python is essential
* Additional exposure to Jelastic and other wider concepts like ML/AI are highly desirable
* Standard pensions and insurances
* Fantastic health-care and insurances
* WFH as standard moving forward (no returning to the office 'after Covid'!)