As the Senior Core Programmer you will support end users with design, development and modifications to the Credit Union core system. As a member of the IT team, responsible for supporting the technology needs of the credit union staff and members.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create all programming documentation which may include defining system and functional requirements of the product
* Perform updates to AIX servers
* Responsible for writing and maintaining Episys PowerOn programs for the purpose of interactive core applications, Symforms, file maintenance, batch reports as well as SymConnect.
Skills & Qualifications
* BS Degree in Information Services or related technology, or corresponding knowledge through work experience
* Ability to write software code; good knowledge of appropriate programming language(s)
* Microsoft TSQL Query Certification or corresponding knowledge through work experience.
* Java Certification or corresponding knowledge through work experience
* Knowledge of Firewalls, Hyper-V, SQL, and SymForms.
* Experience working with JHA PowerOn
* Competitive base salary
* Health, Dental, Vision paid in FULL for the employer
* 401k matching
* Pension and fully vested after 5 years
* Extensive PTO and Holidays off