Sweden's largest charitable donor is looking for Java engineers!
Fancy working in an environment that raises tens of millions in SEK for charities? How about working on projects that are directly responsible for funding schemes to 'save the bees'?
Maybe you're looking at the huge amounts of profit your current employer makes and thinking - "where does it all go?"
If so, this is definitely an opportunity to explore!
We are partnered with Sweden's largest charitable donor, directly responsible for over 1 BILLION SEK raised in the name of charities ranging from; gambling addiction anonymous, nature preservation, refugee support and so much more!
In this role you will work in a fast-paced environment, delivering the highest possible quality of code and taking a huge amount of customer feature requests, and getting to work making those concepts a technical reality!
Role & Responsibilities
* Developers will be tasked with taking on full responsibility for their product; working on the full-life cycle of the project
* "development of demand" - developers will work closely with end users to parse through requirements and develop new feature requests
* Constantly monitoring the system you are responsible for to ensure systems are constantly running and available (employees can volunteer for on-call responsibilities for which they are compensated)
Skills & Qualifications
* 4 years of practical experience with Java; must have worked with the Spring ecosystem
* Prior experience of working within DevOps environments and of using CI/CD pipelines
* Cloud experience is a major bonus to any application (AWS is currently the provider of choice)
* Union pensions - health and personal insurances
* laptop and phone (Mac/iPhone) - 6 weeks vacation days
* 5.000 wellness allowance - 10.000 yearly education budget