Currently I'm looking for Senior Python Developer for digital Asset management company for Architect & Real Estate firms.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and developservices that will support and add new functionality to our core product.
* Integration of partner services, solving interesting problems of data processing and asynchronous systems.
* Take a central role in the creation of software services from the design phase through to production.
* Maintain and build upon existing infrastructure.
Skills & Qualifications
* Python: 3+ years of experience
* Cloud infrastructureplatforms (we use AWS).
* Linuxdevelopment environment.
* Infrastructure-as-code tooling (Terraform preferred).
* Microservices architecture, and its containerisation in development.
* Design, implementation and maintenance of APIs (REST and GraphQL).
* Work with an intelligent, friendly team on something that matters
* Mature platform and technology set-up with a highly competent technical team in place
* Green-field project to work on
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experience servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.