The world's second largest charitable donor is opening it's doors to hire!
We are very excited to announce a partnership with Sweden's largest private charitable donor in their search for Java engineering competency!
Fancy working on a product that you KNOW will deliver real value to wider society? How about working closely with charitable donors and even taking time off work to volunteer for them? Then this is definitely a role to explore!
This is a role that is generating a huge amount of interest in the Stockholm market right now so if you are interested in finding out more then don't delay, send off your application today!
Role & Responsibilities
* Developers will be tasked with taking on full responsibility for their product; working on the full-life cycle of the project
* "development of demand" - developers will work closely with end users to parse through requirements and develop new feature requests
* Constantly monitoring the system you are responsible for to ensure systems are constantly running and available (employees can volunteer for on-call responsibilities for which they are compensated)
Skills & Qualifications
* 4 years of practical experience with Java; must have worked with the Spring ecosystem
* Prior experience of working within DevOps environments and of using CI/CD pipelines
* Cloud experience is a major bonus to any application (AWS is currently the provider of choice)
* Union pensions - health and personal insurances
* laptop and phone (Mac/iPhone) - 6 weeks vacation days
* 5.000 wellness allowance - 10.000 yearly education budget