Permanent Opportunity | Cloud FinOps Business Analyst | 100% Remote | Competitive Pay
Role & Responsibilities:
● You will make deductions about operational health based on patterns in the data
● You will have a strong data science and analytics background.
● You will demonstrate passions for accuracy and innovation
● You will self-learn new technologies and concepts.
● you will work under tight deadlines.
● You will track product KPIs and report on the success of short and long-term goals.
● You will sustain professional rigor with regards to system diagrams and documentation
● You will support inquiries from executives
● You will maintain expertise with respect to data science and cloud billing files
● You will spearhead the update of product readouts by regular weekly, monthly, quarterly deadlines.
● You will constantly cycle findings into process improvement initiatives and track them for success
● You will work with team leaders to obtain the necessary outcomes
● You will ensure completion of acceptance criteria, especially those requiring in-depth analysis
● You will prioritize agile teamwork efforts in alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
● Two years MINIMUM previous experience as an analyst.
● Two years working with numerous departments using multiple applications to obtain data
● Experience working with a growing, profitable product
● Demonstrative, standout ability to present data clearly and effectively
● Solid understanding or hands-on experience in Software development or DevOps Engineering etc.
● Advanced skills with SQL Queries and JIRA/Confluence
● Intermediate skills using system APIs to obtain data
● Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team.
● Excellent soft skills, inter-personal relationship abilities and working in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to Haves:
● Understanding of Cloud Finops.
● Recent experience navigating the security and access requirements of an enterprise
● Experience supporting operational or development teams
● Experience in the cloud or technology industries
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both in English.
● Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, industrial engineering or equivalent.