Specialist Programmer - Up to £65k DOE
Want to work with Apple, Microsoft, PWC?
My client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer clients through their digital journey.
They have designed the Power Programmers career track for polyglots who are passionate about programming and want to do more than programming as usual. They are looking for highly skilled Specialist Programmers, who will be working on emerging and next-gen technologies.
In this role, you will build platforms, marketplaces, innovative solutions, contribute and develop open software. will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality programming solutions. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
* Be a Polyglot focusing on core programming in multiple programming languages, while ensuring performance, quality, scalability and extensibility.
* Deliver innovation in chosen technologies.
* Work with teams to build enterprise level software applications with predictable agile DevSecOps model.
* Develop, test, and integrate secure code for new or existing software of significant complexity.
Over 2 years of core development experience in any of the below stacks
* Application Development in one of the following:
* Java, Springboot and Microservices, Angular/React, Docker and K8S
* C# .NET,ASP.NET .NET Core, Spring.NET, SQL,HTML5, CSS3, MongoDB/Any NoSQL database, Angular, ExpressJS, NodeJS
* Data Engineering
* Hadoop, Spark, PySpark, Hive, Python/Java, Kafka, Airflow and Beam.
* AI Engineering
* Experience in developing and deploying Microservices
* Understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
* Experience in cloud based platforms
* Experience in Open Source tools and technologies
* Experience of working in a fast paced and agile environment
* Providing solutions with minimum system requirements and in Agile Mode